Welcome to CARSTAR-U, CARSTAR's Online University
CARSTAR-U was created to provide employees with online training resources. It allows employees to register for instructor-led courses, take online courses, access printable forms and access industry information and resources.
CARSTAR-U Course Catalog Information
The Course Catalog section is organized in three sections:
- EDGE Courses - Instructor-led courses, e.g., Production 101, Advanced Estimating, etc.
- Knowledge Center - Industry resources e.g., I-CAR, DEG and forms, e.g., job descriptions, Task Planner, employment application, etc.
- Online Courses - Courses developed to support CARSTAR's systems, e.g. Marketing that offers AutocheX CSI, Logo & Name Guidelines, etc.
Please Note: Your account will receive an ACH wheny enrolling into fee-based courses. Fee-based courses are those with an amount listed next to them (i.e.: $99).
- Once you log on using your CARSTAR-U credentials, you can take courses, register for an instructor-led course, add employees and run reports.
- You can add and delete as many employees in CARSTAR-U using your shop's credentials.
- After you add employees to CARSTAR-U, they may take courses. The Reports section will provide on-demand reports of student completion of courses and test scores.
- If you encounter problems accessing CARSTAR-U, contact Kim Carrington, Training & Development Specialist at 913-948-5011 or email@example.com